Monday 29 April 2013

Soap and Glory A Great Kisser

Hello everyone!

I LOVE the smell and taste of peaches, so when I was browsing around in boots to see Soap and Glory's A Great Kisser Lip Balm, I had to get it! (of course, its peach flavor) 


I am a sucker for Soap an Glory products as I have never really had any problems with them and they all seem to be very lovely, and its very rare to get a peach flavored item, so it was perfect! It says that it is a lip moisture balm and I feel that it does do the job of being moisturizing. 


It can be quite sticky though, but I don't mind that too much, as the rest of the product is fab! It is very creamy and applies easily and doesn't have much colour to it when on the lips. 


You get 18g of the product which is a lot for a lip butter I think! It also costs only £5 from Boots. It is a great deal and you should definitely check it out. Also the smell of the peach is lovely and I love applying it (sometimes just for the smell!)

No comments:

Post a Comment