Thursday 11 April 2013

Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel

Hello everybody!

Again, I am reviewing something that is slightly out of season much like when I reviewed the Philosophy Candy Cane Shower Gel


The reason I have 2 of these shower gels is because I got the 250g bottle bought for me for christmas, and the 100g bottle came in a set which I bought in the boxing day sale.
I have noticed that the products are different in colour which I find very strange (one is very light pink and the other is very dark) but it doesn't really bother me too much.
The 250g bottle cost £6.25 and the 100g bottle costs £3.50. The shower gels I have found do last a very long time and I have been using them both (which ever one I see first) at one time. 
I LOVE the smell of this shower gel, some people may find it to sweet and sickly, but not me! It smells like candyfloss which I love, and has blue glitter floating around in it which makes it extra cute!


The shower gel definitely does keep you smelling amazing throughout the day and I find that it doesn't wear off to quickly. It is also nice to be used as a bubble bath and smells incredible and also leaves you smelling incredible, plus it makes a lot of bubbles which have little blue sparkles in!


It does make me sad that it is a limited edition shower gel and only comes around once a year, BUT, there are other products in the store which do smell exactly like the shower gel but are renamed and in another form (I smelt a bath melt that smelt exactly like this, it is called Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment Luxury Bath Melt - I put a cheeky link if you want to have a look) 
This is such a lovely product and has such a fresh smell to it, I am excited to wait and see if it comes back out at Christmas!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment