Tuesday 2 April 2013

Soap and Glory Thick and Fast HD Mascara

Soap and Glory Thick and Fast HD Mascara



I purchased this mascara about a week ago with some left over birthday vouchers that I had for boots, and I am very pleased with this product. I have always used more than one coating of mascara on my lashes at one time because I feel that without doing that then my lashes don't look very full, I took this mascara out of the packaging and thought that I would give it a go on its own with nothing else and I am very glad that I did as my lashes have never looked so long and full!

Most of the mascaras that I chose to go for have very thick bristles although this one isn't as thick as I would usually go for, but I thought I would give it a try anyway as I have always loved Soap and Glory products and already have the original Thick and Fast mascara so I thought that this one should be just as good. The packaging highlights that it has added collagen and a 7-sided fan flare brush,  it also says that it can add volume, intensity, length, definition and curl, and for a mascara it promises a lot!


The packaging is very intriguing and pretty, but I decided that I had better take it out. The mascara tube is equally as nice looking and I love that they have made it gold with black writing because it really sticks out. I have to say that the packaging and the tube are equally as pretty.


And lastly, here is the brush itself. At first I felt a little scared at how much smaller the wand is to the other mascaras that I have but I soon learnt that it is equally as good, if not better. The thing about this brush is that one side is longer than the other which may confuse some people, but it basically means that the mascara can get thicker and longer much quicker with less layers. The mascara is meant to be applied by using the longer end first and then turning it to get the curl, but to me it doesn't make much difference and either way I have lovely and long lashes and would highly recommend this product. 
For £10.50 it is in the higher end of 'drugstore' makeup, but it is definitely worth the purchase and if like me you get tired of having to keep applying different mascaras over each other and having to do multiple layers to get them to look right then I would highly recommend this product for you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment