Thursday 4 April 2013

Philosophy Candy Cane Shower Gel

Hello!

I'm going to be talking about the Candy Cane Shower Gel from Philosophy, which I know sounds a bit strange because its a Christmas shower gel, but I thought I would write about it anyway!


The shower gel cost £14 and I purchased it from boots. I love this shower gel as I love everything that smells of mint and tastes of mint, so as soon as I smelt this, I knew that I had to get it! The smell is a peppermint scent and I love this because it just smells so warm and cozy! It is also lovely for a morning shower to wake you up and keep you feeling clean and refreshed during the day.


This product is a 3 in 1 and can be used as shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath. Firstly I haven't yet tried it as a shampoo as I will tend to go for a shampoo that isn't mint scented, although I love the smell of my hair afterwards, it always feels so cold, but I will soon try this out for that use. I have used the product mostly in the shower as a shower gel and would rate it very highly as the smell sticks around all day, even if you can't smell it on yourself, I have had many people compliment the minty smell all the while me thinking that it was no longer there! I have also used it as a bubble bath a few times and it does make plenty of bubbled with little amount of product! 


The colour is a creamy white and always looks very shiny and glossy, much like a candy cane! It also lathers up very well and is a great all round product. I do hope that they bring this out again as I will absolutely repurchase!
In the meantime, does anybody know of any products much like this one that isn't only out at Christmas? 

No comments:

Post a Comment