Saturday 27 April 2013

Soap and Glory Smoothie Star Body Milk

Hello everyone!

I have been loving the Smoothie Star Body Milk by Soap and Glory recently so I thought that I would share my findings with all of you!


The bottle is quite large and contains 500ml of product - it costs £10 and I bought mine from boots.  The thing I love about this product is that it has a pump - so it is a lot easier to get product out of it. It is quite thick and spreads very far so you don't need a lot for your whole body which means it'll last a long time (variant upon how often you use it) I also love the way Soap and Glory design their product as they are always interesting to read and very creative!


It says that the main ingredients are Almonds, Oats, and Brown Sugar - but also says underneath it 'Almonds, Cocoa, Yogurt, Oat & Honey'. I like the smell of it, it smells quite strong and I can't quite put my finger on what it actually is making it smell the way it does, as it is a peculiar smell. It is also very moisturizing and soaks into the skin quickly without leaving it sticky. 


You can see that it is quite thick which is good, I was surprised that it wasn't sticky as it felt like it might of been so this product was a winner for me! (I hate stickiness) I love this moisturizer and wan't to try out the Body Buttercream in the same range. I would say the only problem (not much of a problem) is that sometimes if I pump out the product and some gets left in the pump at the top then the next time I use it, that little bit goes quite hard when it comes out and isn't very nice, but its easy to remove it and doesn't cause to much problem.
Has anybody else tried this product?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't, but I've heard really good things about it, so I really want to give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should, its so moisturising and smells amazing!:) xx

      Delete