Saturday 13 April 2013

Collection 2000 Cream Puff Lip Cream

Hello everyone!

I love trying out all different lip products and for a while now I have had the 'Collection 2000 Cream Puff Moisturizing Lip Cream' in the colour Fairy Cake. It is such a nice, vibrant colour which is so easy to wear and it is definitely moisturizing. 


You can buy this from many places, including Boots and Tescos. They are all £2.99 which I think is amazing and for that price you can't really go wrong! There are 3 other shades as well as this one, they are -Cotton Candy, Powder Puff and Angel Delight. I definitely want to try these product soon, but sadly the only one I can seem to find is this one!


I love this colour as it is not too bright but still looks lovely! It is very creamy on the lips but drys matte which is good if you don't like that feeling of a matte finish.
All together I would rate this product very highly and think it is great for the price that it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment