Tuesday 23 April 2013

Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer

Hello all! 

I recently purchased one of the Apocalips Lip Lacquer from Rimmel as I have wanted one for quite a while but whenever I went into anywhere that sold them, they seemed to have only opened ones! 
When I saw one that wasn't open, I grabbed the chance and bought it, it is in the colour 'Celestial'


I love the packaging for these products (Although some people say they don't , why?!) and think they all look lovely. I also love how you can see what each colour looks like at the bottom of the tube so you know exactly what to expect. You can buy these from basically anywhere that sells Rimmel, I've seen them in Boots, Superdrug, Super markets, Pharmacies, everywhere really! 


The applicator has a little pocket which collects more product so you don't have to dip it in as much as you would with other lip products. It is also very tall (I know it sounds weird, why am I talking about the length of it?!) BUT a good thing about it being tall is that it is easier to hold. The top is quite funky as well and has little cut outs in the plastic to make it jaggerdy. 


As I said, I got the colour Celestial. This was the colour I originally wanted as I felt that it would suit me best and using it, I think that it does really suit me. The product lasts on the lips for a very long while and even when you feel as if it isn't there anymore - the colour still is! (they last hours)  And they are very silky and smooth which I like as sometimes I feel that dry lip product irritate me, they do dry quite matte tho but they don't feel as drying as some other products do which I like.


They are all very pigmented which is good as it means you don't need as much on. You get 5ml of product but I am sure it'll last quite a while as you don't need much at all. They also cost £4.99 from Boots, but I know that it varies as in Superdrug they are £5.99. I definitely want to try the other colors in the range and hope to soon - hopefully they will be just as gorgeous as this one!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment