Saturday 13 April 2013

L'OREAL Ever Pure Lasting Moisture Leave-In Creme

Hello!


I have been using the L'Oreal Ever Pure Lasting Leave-In Creme (bit of a mouthful to say) for a few months now and my hair always feels so great afterwards so I thought I would share my experience with all of you! The reason that I chose this certain product is because there are no sulfates in it. 
Sulfates are basically a chemical which drys out your hair much faster, much quicker. In shampoos sulfates are the ingredient added which makes it lather up. They are also the reason as to why your eye stings when you get shampoo in it (baby shampoo doesn't contain sulfate which is why it never stings)


After I wash my hair, I pump some of this onto my hand and run it in my hair. You can also add it to dry hair which I have done a few times when it is looking dull. This product never fails to make my hair feel soft and look shiny! I have never had the problem of adding too much that it goes greasy which is good, as some other products like this one can easily make your hair greasy (which you don't want just after washing it) 


As you can see in this picture, the product is very runny and is hard to keep control of, but that isn't too much of a problem. It is a clear gel and you only need a couple of pumps to put through your hair, of course it will depend on the length of your hair though. The smell isn't that great, it says on the front that it is 'Botanical Oils, Rosemary & Mint' but I can't really smell any of those in it. I wouldn't say that I can't tolerate the smell, it is just very unusual. 
This product costs £6.99 but is totally worth it and has done wonders for my hair!
 

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that about sulphate! thanks for the review xx

    ReplyDelete