Wednesday 1 May 2013

Collection 2000 Creme Puff Lip Cream #2

Hello everyone! 

I purchased another Cream Puff Moisturising Lip Cream after my review on the Fairy Cake Lip Cream as I do really like them. 


The Cream Puff is the same in packaging but the colour of the tube is slightly lighter (so is the colour of the product) The main thing that I love about the Cream Puffs is that they don't dry out the lips as one thing I don't particularly like about matte lip products is the drying feeling you get after a while. I have also found out with these products that the more you put on, the more vibrant the colour.


I chose the colour 'Cotton Candy' as I thought it would be a lighter shade of pink and perhaps more   of a daytime colour as sometimes the Fairy Cake can look too over powering if you want just a natural look. I was glad I chose this as I think that the shade of pink is a lot more natural and not as vibrant. 


The product has 5ml in it and is lasts quite a long time, because as I said before you don't need a lot on.


You can pick one of these products up for £2.99 from Boots, Supermarkets and I am sure other places. I am not sure if they are available world wide but I do know that NYX have a similar product which are available called Soft Matte Lip Creams. They are worth trying out and such a bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment