Saturday 27 April 2013

Sleek Blush By 3 In Lace Review

Hello!

After having the Sleek Pomegranate Blusher for a while, I decided to try something else from them. I have been wanting a Blush By 3 Blusher palette for a while so decided to try one of those. I went for the 'Lace' Palette - they also do it in Pumpkin, Sugar, Flame and Pink Sprint, so there is quite a large variety. 


The palettes are quite large but that is expected as they contain 3 blushers. The packaging looks like all the rest of the blushers so there is nothing different there.


There is 20g of the product which is quite a lot, the 3 blushers should last a long while (especially as there are 3) As I said, I got the palette in Lace, which comes with the colors Crochet, Guipure and Chantilly. It has been said that Guipure is very similar to Nars Orgasm blush. The palette is £9.99 and I bought mine from Superdrug.


All the colors are extremely gorgeous and pigmented! I chose this palette because I felt that the colors in it were colors that I would wear more than in the other palettes, although there were only 3 of the palettes when I bought mine. The one on the left (Crochet) is a very orange colored blush (more orange than in the picture) and I thought that I would wear it the least, but I actually really love it and think it is a very lovely colour on and off the skin. The middle blusher (Guipure) is quite shimmery unlike the rest which are quite matte but it doesn't show up much on the skin which is good for me as I don't like extremely shimmery blushers, it is also the lightest out of all of them. The one on the right (Chantilly) is a very vibrant pink and the colour is still very vibrant on the skin, you definitely don't need a lot with this as a little goes a long way. I probably use Chantilly the least.


You can see that the colors are very pigmented as I used the tiniest amount on my finger and they came out like this. All the blushers are very pigmented and you don't need a lot at all on your cheeks as a lot comes out, I have made the mistake of putting too much on and having to spend ages blending it in (don't make the same mistake!) When these start to run out I will definitely buy another palette as they are such good value and truly amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment