Sunday 21 April 2013

Caudalie Organic Grape Water

Hello everyone!


A few weeks ago I purchased the Caudalie Organic Grape Water spray. I got it from William & Griffin and it was only £10 which I thought was very good. The spray says that it is 100% Grape Water that is extracted from the grapes during grape harvest. It doesn't have much of a noticeable smell to me and also has no colour. The top of it is a aerosol spray can so it is very easy to spray on the face and comes out as a mist. When it is on the face you will not need to pat it on as it drys quite quickly and smoothly. I have been loving this product as it makes my face feel refreshed. I put it on after my makeup and it does hold my makeup in place all day and keeps it looking moisturized which I love. 


The 200ml spray cost £10 and the 75ml spray costs £6 so there isn't much more in it. I would probably get the 200ml spray as you get a lot more for only £4 extra. If you wanted to take it around with you and keep it in your handbag during the day to refresh yourself then the smaller one would be perfect as the large one is huge! It lasts a very long while as you don't need to spray much on your face as a lot comes out at once. Has anybody else tried this product or any of the Caudalie products?

No comments:

Post a Comment