Saturday 11 May 2013

Fresh Berry Blaster Bomb Cosmetics

Hello everyone!


I received this adorable bath bomb for my birthday and I thought I would share it with all of you! It is from the Bomb Cosmetics, however I can't seem to see it on there website, they do have one that looks similar and is £2.29 so I am sure that this is around that region. I absolutely love this bath  bomb and think it is gorgeous and made extremely well.


Its a very pale pink in colour and has a white inside with little sprinkles on top (perfect for a birthday). My one came from William & Griffin but I know you can get bomb cosmetics in other places. 


It is called 'Fresh Berry Blaster' and smells amazing! It is fresh and fruits and smells like raspberry. I am excited to use this and see what it is like once in the bath. I also think these are great for presents as they all look so lovely and delicate!

No comments:

Post a Comment