Thursday 30 May 2013

Benefit Rocket Pop Silky-Finish Lipstick

Hello everyone!

So a couple of weeks ago I was browsing the Benefit counter with my sister and I didn't plan on buying anything but I did (oops) I have always wanted one of the Benefit Lipgloss's so I found it strange that I got something that I hadn't ever really taken an interest into before! 



I chose one of the Silky-Finish Lipsticks and I adore the packaging that they come in as it always looks so lovely no matter what the product is! I didn't even really know about these Lipsticks and have never taken an interest but I was standing next to the counter and there were some laid out to be tested - so I tested one and I guess I fell in love! 


There are quite a few different colours (I think its around 10) but I chose Rocket Pop because it is such a gorgeous pinky red and I have never really had a colour like this one before and want to start to branch out and try different things. All of these are £14 and you can get them directly from the Benefit website or Benefit counters. 


The actual tube (is it called a tube?) that the product comes in is metal which I really like as it doesn't get scratched easily and is very resistant to breaking! (although it is cold a lot of the time) It has a little pattern on the bottom but that it about it. I like how elegant the packaging is and also how easy it is to open and close. 



You get 3g of the product but you really don't need to apply a lot at one time as they are so pigmented! They are also silky smooth and keep the lips looking glossy which is one part that I love about them. They also stay on the lips for long periods of time and I don't find myself having to keep applying it throughout the day which is handy. 


The colour is so lovely and has a hint of red to it which I love. It glides on the lips so easily and smoothly. All together I really like this product and definitely want to try more colours in the range. Benefit have won me over again! (I will leave you with a lovely message that came on the card in this product)


2 comments:

  1. That colour is gorgeous, I really want one! :-)

    rosyblossom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lovely colour and I love wearing it as it isn't too bold:D xx

      Delete