Friday 7 June 2013

Nip + Fab Shine Fix

Hello everyone!

I was browsing the Debenhams store when I noticed a stand which had quite a few Nip + Fab products. The product that caught my eye was the Shine Fix as I do have quite oily skin and I am always looking for something to help it and mattify it.



I got the product for £9.95 and was super excited to try it out. You get 15ml and it does spread quite a lot way so you don't need to put too much on. I usually put it on my T-Zone because that is where I get oily the most.



The colour of the gel is a cream colour and I love the smell of it as it is quite leafy! I am not completely happy with this product because the day after I first used it, I had a breakout of spots, however, I have used it a few other times and haven't noticed as much of a breakout so I am not sure weather that is because of the product, so beware! I have found when using it that my skin does look less oily during the day so it does help, however it doesn't help as much as I would like as I still do get oily. 
Has anybody else tried this?

No comments:

Post a Comment