Wednesday 19 June 2013

bareMinerals Queen Tiffany Eyeshadow

Hello all!

So I purchased myself a bareMinerals eyeshadow in the colour 'Queen Tiffany' as I thought it was such a lovely colour that I would use quite often.



There is 57g of the product and it cost me £14. I purchased it directly from the bareMinerals counter in Debenhams but you can purchase them from other places including - the direct website and Feel Unique. (there are others). 



It is a loose eyeshadow and it is very pigmented so it will last a very long time! The only struggle that I have with loose eyeshadows is that they create fallout but it doesn't stop me wearing it as I sort it out pretty quickly. I love the colour as it is a shimmery brown which is quite deep but not too dark. It also looks lovely in the crease with a lighter shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment