Wednesday 12 June 2013

Dior Addict Lip Glow

Hello everybody!

A few weeks ago I was browsing the Dior counter in Boots when the lady started talking to me about all kinds of products that they sell. She briefly went over the 'Dior Addict Lip Glow' which didn't grab my attention until she tried it out and put it on me (I then loved how it looked)



The Lip Glow is £22.50 which is quite pricey as it is basically a lip balm but I do find that it really works and makes my lips look so much better when they look dull. If you aren't sure on the product then you can always go to a Dior counter and ask for it to be tried out on you.


The colour that the product shows off is basically an enhanced colour of your own lips so it may look slightly different on others (probably not a lot in it though). For me, it gives my lips a healthier look to them and they look more plump and shiny which I like. It does give a tiny bit of colour but not too much, I would say it is just a light pink. I also love this product because it doesn't make my lips look of feel dry and is very moisturising without feeling oily. 


Overall, I do like this product and I am glad that I bought it as it is great for on the go use when you feel that your lips look lifeless and colourless. However, I am sure that there are other products much like this one but cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment