Saturday 13 July 2013

Dirty Body Spray from Lush

Hello everyone!

I have been away for quite a while which is why I haven't blogged in what feels like months! 
I have recently gotten through a bottle of this Dirty body spray from Lush, which is £14.



I know this body spray is for men but I seriously LOVE the scent as I love spearmint. I have gotten quite a lot of compliments when wearing this of people asking me what it was and a few of them were surprised when I told them.
I can honestly say that it is such a long lasting scent and it stays around for hours and still lingers the next day very faintly! It does start of as quite a strong smell so if you don't  like overpowering scents then I don't think this is for you. It has also lasted me quite a few months as you literally need 1 spray to last.

No comments:

Post a Comment